1 pack Kyushu Pancake (200gram)
1200 ml fresh milk
50-80 gram of fruits of your choice (we choose Blueberries here)
04 Paper cups, 7 oz (205 ml)
1. Allow to unsalted butter to set to room temperature.
2. Apart from the fruits, mix the other ingredients to a consistent batter in a mixing bowl.
3. Add in the fruits to the batter mix and stir evenly.
4. Fill each paper cup to 60% level with the mixture.
5. Arrange the cups in a deep soup pot, roast with low fire for 25 minutes.
6. Invert the cupcakes and allow the top surface to be further roasted to a crispy brown texture.